MAINLAND COMPANY FORMATION
Mainland company formation will allow you to keep control of your business by having 49% share of your business while the other 51% is kept by the local sponsor as per UAE’s law. Mainland company formation has been made easy by removing complexities and decreasing paperwork in the registration process. Trademark registration Dubai also provides Mainland company formation services. Book a free consultation to visualize your business ideas into reality.